Wednesday, March 29, 2006

San Diego Comic Con 2006

Thanks again for all the awesome words and feedback on my last post! All your words wre really inspiring!
Ok... So these posts actually have nothing to do with San Diego...
But I probably wont be posting for a while cause I'll be super busy preping myself for the San Diego Comic Con this summer.
I'm actually excited this time around cause a few friends and I are actually gonna have a couple of tables there and hopefully I'll get a book together by then to show...
It might also be an awesome oppertunity to meet a bunch of you bloggers out there! So if you plan on being around the Con in July let me know and I'll hit you up for a drink!
Anyway should be awesome! I'll deffinately mention more Diego in weeks to come...
In the mean time, these are just some little doodles...



This one is another take on that last post... not much different really, but I think she's got a little more Brigitte Nielsen in her face...
whatever...

21 comments:

Eliza Jäppinen said...

I really like red's design, especially the ass and tiny feet, it's a nice sort fo plumpness to her that gives her weight and power. I especially like the face on this version.

boob said...

I see Pat Benatar in her mug. Eskool.

Unknown said...

awesome stuff man! i really dig your designs.

Jeremiah Alcorn said...

The sketchy goodness just keeps flowin' from ya man... and I'll be the first to put in my order for your sketch book. It's gonna be awesome I just know it. Lookin' forward to the next post dude!

Andre Barnwell said...

Beautiful stuff. Foundyou through Character Design Blogspot and I must admit im very impressed.

Mark McDonnell said...

NICE man . . .love it. I will see you there.

MAC

Bob Renzas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mukpuddy said...

That's awesome you'll be at the Con dude, we made the trek over from New Zealand last year and it was rad, we're trying our best to get over there for this years... fingers crossed!!!

Unknown said...

Just great art! I think I see a little Hot Hot Penny in Red down below ;)

Anyhoo - thoughtful use of colors and shading I say. You're all too humble when it comes to your self evaluations. Flash is a great tool for whatever. Don't feel compelled to use something else if you like your tool (especially with such great results).

Martin Wittig said...

These look great! Especially the girl:)

Unknown said...

Javier muy buen blogs he ilustraciones,pongo un link en Perejilpuntocom (uno de mis blogs) al pinchar la frase debejo del dibujo lleva a tu página.

Saludos y felicitaciones :=)

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

just stoppin by to sat hey hope all is well!!

craig said...

great sketches. Really dig the girl. Nice!

PEPE said...

Rocking goodness!!

Unknown said...

Cool character drawings!! Great attitude!!

K.B. said...

Save a copy for me to purchase Javy bro. One of your biggest fans. (No not girth wise.)

Hans said...

Really cool blog. Lots of great designs and coloring!

Hans

Stephen M. Levinson said...

Cool stuff! I might be there, I'll chceck your stuff out if i am!

Steve
www.stephenstudios.com

El leo said...

well, from da venezuelan mountains, i gotta say you girlas have the attitude, great color on photoshop, i would like to see more of you artwork, i'm starting with digital color and you are inspirating... btw, i'm totally sure you've already seen http://johnkstuff.blogspot.com... you know, kricfalusi, the man

720 X 576 said...

hi javier,,, good style...
your red lady one is amazing...
mehul:)

Bob Renzas said...

The con is now officially, ON!